There are a lot of elements to a web development project such as; website design, mobile compatibility, backend development and mobile app development.
Not to mention; content creation, graphics, search engine optimization, conversion optimization, social media integration, and more.
What makes a web development project complicated?
If you’ve ever managed a project with a lot of subcontractors, you understand how hard it is to keep everyone on the same page. Web development can be like that. Too many moving parts can ruin a project.
- Your web designer has their favorite platform to work with and their own ideas
- Your programmers have their favorite tools and methods they want to use.
- The people working on your mobile app have their own ideas.
- Your SEO has certain things they want done to make sure the site will rank well.
- Your conversion optimization specialists is focused on lead generation and sales.
- Your content writers have to follow the guidelines from your SEO expert, your conversion optimization expert and of course the things you want added.
- Your social media expert has their own idea how content should be created for your content marketing campaign.
Managing different web development companies or people to provide each of these services is difficult, even if you are familiar with web development. If you aren’t, then it can be a nightmare.
Each service provider has their own advice and opinions. Your SEO expert may advise you to do one thing and your programmers, conversion optimization specialist and others may give you the exact opposite advice or opinion.
Each of them means well and are giving you the best advice they can based on their own experience and overall vision for your web development project. But who do you listen to?
What makes a one-stop-shop better than hiring companies for each phase of my web development project?
When one company is responsible for the whole web development project;
- They already have a system in place for getting everything done.
- They’ve already got people in place who are trusted to get each part of the job done.
- They already have a project manager who is the only one you will deal directly with.
- You and that project manager are the ones who decide on the overall plan.
- The individual service providers and experts are used to working with the project manager and they know what is expected of them.
As a result, everything runs smoothly and the web development project gets done faster and it’s of a much higher quality because everyone is working toward the same goal.
AO Design is a One-Stop-Shop for Any type of Web Development Project
We have experts in every aspect of your web development project that we have worked with for years and who we trust.
We help you develop the overall plan, then implement that plan for you without having to outsource to unknown/unproven entities.
When you’re ready to simplify your web development project, contact us for more information or for a personalized quote.
- Phone: (512) 515-0119
- Online Contact Form